Wednesday 10 February 2016

Breaking!!! John Essiet rejects President's appointment

Breaking News!!!

Speaking to Revolutionary Youths, John Essiet of Constituency II rejected his appointment as Special Assistant on Technical Matters to the President.

In his words, he said

"My attention has ben drawn to the appointment made by Mr President, wish I was purportedly made Special Assistant on Technical Matters. The appointment did not in any way come as a surprise to me owing to my pedigree and reputation in the Faculty. I wish to state that I have declined the appointment for lack of due consultation and other reasons best known to me.

I wish the President all the best in his administration."

If information reaching us at Revolutionary Youth is anything to go by, more appointee's will turn down their appointments. The omen indeed is not good for the new administration.

No comments:

Post a Comment